23 February 2009

At Home With the Cleavers: Beaver, Wally, & Eldridge

In our home, we have varying viewing tastes. Hannah is a Disney Channel fan. Kani likes to watch games shows where you win an incredible amount of money in a very short time. I am a History Channel buff. So we tend to record and save a lot of shows for later use. Chase has the most: Charlie & Lola, Handy Manny, Little Einsteins, Dora the Explorer, etc. If you go to our 'saved list,' among such entries as High School Musical V, Hitler's Secret Health Club Membership, Hermann Goering's Top 10 Most Flamboyant Nazi Uniforms, you will see many, many little 25 minute shows saved for our Little Emperor.

CH: "I want watch Einsteins."
Me: "Ok, sure."
CH: "NO! I want watch Dora."
Me: "Alright."
CH: "NO, NO, NO, DADDY! I want watch Hanny Manny"
Me: "OK, just make up your mind."
CH: "NOOOO DADDY!! I WANT WATCH MICKEY MOUSE!!"

(I run from the room screaming)

The frightening thing is that he knows so many program names now. And this morning, he was running around the house saying an expletive that I can't repeat here. (starts with the letter b and ends with hole) Have no idea where he heard it.

This is why God made studies for Dads, and little boys get the rest of the house.

1 comment:

Kelly Sessions said...

um he probably heard that from me...because thats my favorite word...I go around the house saying that all the time....JUST KIDDING...where did he get that from??

Also, tell kani i'm sorry I didnt get her text till late last night, I was driving FOREVER yesterday nd super tired...I didnt get back till about 6pm. I would have loved to meet y'all but I came back home a different way! Have a great week...still loving the blog!


In Waikiki, Feb 2010